Jeremy lost his first tooth last Saturday!
Cancer Stinks!
On October 5, 2011, I went into the McKay Dee surgical center in Ogden to have my tonsils removed. Instead, the doctors found a cancerous tumor growing behind my tonsils. It's called "Nasopharyngeal Rhabdomyosarcoma" and I'm told it's curable about 80% of the time for someone like me. It's going to be a long road, but I think it's going to be 100%.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Surgery Today!
Jeremy is having surgery today to have his port and G-tube removed. We are leaving in a few minutes. We were glad that he will have this done before school starts. It is a blessing that school starts later this year, not until September 4th. This extra time has been great for Jeremy. I think that he will be ready for school next week. He is very excited and I am a little nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just peeping in to see how surgery went. It's been a week and I'm wondering if things are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHugs Kristi
Thanks Kris, the surgery went as expected and Jeremy is recovering very well. Lynnette is planning an updated post this weekend.
ReplyDelete