We are trying to spend time each day helping Jeremy with reading, writing, and his physical therapy exercises. We are thinking about skipping kindergarten and sending him to 1st grade. We are praying to know what would be best for Jeremy. I spoke with the principal and he suggested we enroll Jeremy in summer school. We are considering it. Chemotherapy is scheduled to be done in July. Jeremy has a MRI and CT on Tuesday, April 24th. We feel that he is doing well and expect no surprises, but we still feel anxious to see the results! We have an appointment with Dr. Spraker right after to talk about the scans. We will post the results next week.
Megan taught Jeremy how to tie his shoes.
I did it!
Now for the other shoe!
I have a greater appreciation for these simple, normal childhood moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment