Cancer Stinks!

On October 5, 2011, I went into the McKay Dee surgical center in Ogden to have my tonsils removed. Instead, the doctors found a cancerous tumor growing behind my tonsils. It's called "Nasopharyngeal Rhabdomyosarcoma" and I'm told it's curable about 80% of the time for someone like me. It's going to be a long road, but I think it's going to be 100%.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hooray! No More Snoring!

After four weeks of chemo and one week of radiation Jeremy is sleeping quietly. His breathing is quiet and peaceful, no more snoring or sleep apnea. The tumor is shrinking and his progress is exceeding the doctor's expectation. We feel this is because of all the prayers being offered for Jeremy. Jeremy still has to finish all the chemo and radiation treatments to kill the cancer cells and stop them from spreading, but we feel very hopeful and are grateful for each sign of progress. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment