Kind of unusual circumstances tonight as, like so many other's in Davis County, we are being blown away by the powerful winds outside. At this point our house seems to be holding up ok, but I am in Las Vegas for work until tomorrow and I am just getting this message from Lynnette. She has always been amazing in times of crisis. I am so grateful for cell phones today as we can talk to each other as normal, even though the power has been out most of the day at home. Jeremy made it to his Radiation treatment this morning in spite of the wind, and is planning the same for tomorrow. We just learned all the schools are closed in Davis County for tomorrow so the other's will be able to stay home and not have to brave the weather.
Being as I am updating this post from Vegas, since the power is out at home, I can't really give much more of an update. I know Jeremy's ANC count is dropping fast and that he will need to get a Nuepogen shot either tonight or tomorrow but according to Lynnette he is in good spirits and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment