Cancer Stinks!

On October 5, 2011, I went into the McKay Dee surgical center in Ogden to have my tonsils removed. Instead, the doctors found a cancerous tumor growing behind my tonsils. It's called "Nasopharyngeal Rhabdomyosarcoma" and I'm told it's curable about 80% of the time for someone like me. It's going to be a long road, but I think it's going to be 100%.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Coming Home

Last night we brought Jeremy home. He will be going back constantly over the next year, but this was his first few minutes in the car, away from the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Russells-
    Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers ! We LoVe everyone in your family so much, and miss living close to you in the cul-de-sac ! We will follow Jeremy's progress on the blog !
    Love,
    The Lloyds

    ReplyDelete