I am amazed at how much Jeremy is sleeping! Yesterday, he woke up around 10:00 am. He ate a little breakfast and was ready to go back to bed. He slept until 4:00 pm. We check on him constantly! When he woke up he was hungry and wanted "racaroni and cheese" (he has pronounced it this way for as long as he could talk!). He ate half the prepared box himself! All that sleeping must of worked up an appetite! We are thankful that he is eating well this week. He has already lost 5 lbs (which is a lot for someone his size). He even asked in one of his nightly prayers if he could have a corn dog! He said "and please can I have a corn dog tomorrow". So I made an early morning trip to the store and bought a box of frozen corn dogs. When Jeremy woke up, his request for breakfast was a corn dog!
While Jeremy slept and Mike was home, I took advantage of the situation and spent some much needed time with Jake, James, and Ireland. It takes conscience balancing, but I want all my kids to know that I love them and their needs are important too. Ireland and I went shopping for long pants and a few other needed items. It was great to spend some individual time with her and I could tell she needed it too. We also went and got their flu shot. Only a little murmur until Jake being the leader reminded them that this was for Jeremy. The kids have been wonderful helping us care for Jeremy! Megan is very helpful when she comes home to visit. We have really pulled together as a family and everyone is contributing to get our daily tasks done. Another reason to be thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment